Pages

Fall & Halloween Round-Up of Events: 2012

I want to start off this post with a status my sister Diana posted on her Facebook page: "Yup! Celebrated Halloween by allowing my child to live his childhood and I loved every moment to see him live out being a ninja. He will continue to dream and I will continue to love and nurture him. Happy Halloween to all who celebrate. ;)"

I share her sentiment, and love to see my son enjoy his childhood.  This year he was Spider man!  October is such a fun month, so many things to do, places to go! The leaves are changing, and the weather is getting cooler! We've also been celebrating Halloween all month long, and we kicked off the month with our 1st ever "Jumping into Fall Kiddie Party."

Here's a picture round-up of our Halloween events: 

Trick or Treating Fair Grounds





Trick or Treating S-Book-Tacular at the Library

 


Halloween Party at the State Museum

 





Corn Maze and Pumpkin Patch Fun





School Treasure Hunt










We had a great time!!! Until next year! How did you celebrate the Fall season and Halloween? Please comment, like or share! :)