I know they will be friends for life, as a matter of fact they are best friends! I smiled, and felt truly and immensely happy! You're wondering what's the big deal about that? Continue to read, and I will tell you why. :)
|Rainbow of friends!|
- Leading by example. Your children will emulate your social skills when interacting with others.
- Provide opportunities for your child to spend time with other children: play dates, library story time, etc.!
- Sign your child up for a sports, or learn a new game: soccer is a great team sport, or ballet dancing.
- Teach your child how to act or behave in different social situations.
- Set ground rules: manners, boundaries, etc.
***This blog post is dedicated to the my mommy friends, and their children :) Thank you for your friendship, and for our children's friendship as well!***