Hi! Welcome to the Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop!
This week Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop features:
Decorating Brown Easter Eggs
With Easter right around the corner, why won't you be adventurous and instead of buying white eggs, buy brown eggs! This is exactly what Jody from Mud Hut Mama did, but she didn't have a choice of picking white over browns or vice versa, in Malawi there's only brown eggs. But, that wasn't going to deter her from having some Easter egg decorating fun. :) To find out how she decorated these eggs, click here.
Grandparents and the Bilingual Child
Are you raising a bilingual child? Are your children having difficulty trying to communicate with them? Leanna from All Done Monkey has a beautiful post that targets the problems, and offers solutions. You can read her full post here.
Embracing Your Roots and Culture
This post is very dear, and near to my heart since it was the first post that I talked about my son's multiculturalism, and my feelings about my family's history about racism, culture, and acceptance. To read the full post click here.
Now that you've checked out our featured posts, link up to our blog hop!
- Be a sweetheart, and kindly follow your hostess and co-hostesses:
- Follow us via email, Pinterest, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook. Please let us know you're following us, and we will be sure to follow you back.
- Link up any creative kids culture posts. Such as language, culture, books, travel, food, crafts, playdates, activities, heritage, and holidays, etc. Please, link directly to your specific post, and no giveaways, shops, stores, etc. When you link up your blog will also be shared simultaneously on our co-hostesses websites. :)
<div align="center"><a href="http://discoveringtheworldthroughmysonseyes.blogspot.com/" title="Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop" target="_blank"><img src="http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-2TlwB8obs5Q/UTDr2P8JEGI/AAAAAAAAGOQ/laky9JIEcGU/s1600/share+culture+button+2-email+small+size.jpg" alt="Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
- Please grab the button code above and put it on your blog or the post you’re linking up. You can also add a text link back to this hop on your blog post. Note: By sharing your link up on this blog hop you are giving us permission to feature your blog post with pictures, and to pin your link up in our Creative Kids Culture Feature board on Pinterest.
- Don't be a stranger, and share some comment love! Visit the other links, and comment. Everyone loves comments!
- The Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop will go live on the 2nd and 4th Sunday of the month. It will run for a week. The following blog hop we will feature a previous link up post, and if you're featured, don't forget to grab the button below:
<div align="center"><a href="http://discoveringtheworldthroughmysonseyes.blogspot.com/" title="Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop" target="_blank"><img src="http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-ajb4TxSmYlI/UTDtNW_oCLI/AAAAAAAAGOY/g-TYeax5flc/s1600/featured+culture+button+2-email+small+size.jpg" alt="Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
- Want to know when is our next Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop? Click here.
Thank you for linking up,and happy culture blog hopping! If you'd like to co-host, please send me an email to anelenterprises(at)gmail(dot)com.