Pages

Versatile Blogger Award

A special shout out and thanks to Olga of the European Mama for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award. It makes me happy  to know that fellow bloggers recognize my work! :)



The Versatile Blogger Award has rules (as with all other awards):

  • Thank the person who gave you the award.
  • Include a link to their blog.
  • Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
  • Nominate those bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
  • Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself
My list of 15 blogs/bloggers: 
  1. Marie's Pastiche
  2. Mud Hut Mama
  3. All Done Monkey
  4. Worldwide Culture Swap
  5. Kid World Citizen
  6. Open Wide The World
  7. Mamá Tortuga
  8. Miss Panda Chinese
  9. Where Going Havo
  10. Spanglish House
  11. Musing Momma
  12. Toddling in the Fast Lane
  13. Spanish Playground
  14. In Culture Parent
  15. Squishable Baby
Seven things you should know about me:
  1. I wanted to be a flight attendants, and travel the world. 
  2. I wanted to learn French in high school. 
  3. I'm the tallest female in my family at 5'10". :) 
  4. My passion for reading started with my mom. 
  5. I'm excellent cook, but lousy baker! I'm lucky if I can bake a make without messing it up! ;) 
  6. People often confuse me for either Native American or Indian; however I'm a proud Latina. 
  7. My Mom called me Frances for short of Francisca my grandmother's name.