Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Spanish Home Lessons: Fall Spanish Sight Words (Otoño: En, Aquí)

Love this time of year when the leaves are changing, and the weather is getting cooler. It's the perfect time to teach little man Fall Spanish sight words:  en, aquí


For our Spanish home lesson I used one of the sticker books I bought in Puerto Rico:  "Jugando con las estaciones: otoño."  We read the story of the fairies as they were getting ready for fall . Then little man drew a tree, and decorated it with fall theme stickers. 

We focused on the sight words:  "en" and "aquí."  I found some awesome Spanish mini-books here. We read the mini-books "El Otoño Ya Esta Aquí" and "La Canasta de Otoño." We reviewed the words, and he re-read them to me. He also had a good time coloring the mini-books.

Check out our past Spanish home lessons here

1 comment :

  1. You found so many treasures in Puerto Rico! What fun - fall is also one of my favorite times of year and one I miss since we don't have the same change of seasons here.

    ReplyDelete

© Discovering The World Through My Son's Eyes 2012. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except as expressly permitted in writing by the owner/author of Discovering The World Through My Son's Eyes.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...