Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Celebrating Hispanic Heritage Month

For the third year in a row, I have been celebrating Hispanic Heritage Month with friends, and with our community.

We are mid-month through Hispanic Heritage Month so you can still plan a party or a community event before October 15.  

Don't know where to start? Well, have I got news for you!  I'm thrilled to share some ideas on how to get your party started  over at Mommy Maestra!   Click here:  How to Host a Children's Hispanic Heritage Month Party


No comments :

Post a Comment

© Discovering The World Through My Son's Eyes 2012. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except as expressly permitted in writing by the owner/author of Discovering The World Through My Son's Eyes.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...