Pages

Exploring Puerto Rico "Isla del Encanto": Guest Post on Mama Smiles

File:Puerto Rico Beaches 01.jpg
This picture is posted under creative common rights. For link go here.

I absolutely love my beautiful island of Puerto Rico.  I love it's history, and culture. I live it day by day since I'm a very proud Puerto Rican!  Therefore, I am thrilled to share a guest post on Mama Smiles Exploring Geography series about Puerto Rico!

MaryAnne from Mama Smiles has this wonderful series on exploring geography around the world, and as I looked at the list of cities, states, and countries I noticed Puerto Rico was missing on the list!  So guest posting about Puerto Rico was going to be a great opportunity to showcase the beauties, and wonders of my Isla del Encanto to others; and you can read it about it here.

While you're there don't forget to explore other countries, states and/or cities! All you need is to sit back, relax and read!