Pages

Surprise Breakfast for Teacher Appreciation Week




His current pre-k teachers. 
To celebrate this week, and thank little one's teachers we surprised them with breakfast! We set the breakfast in the cafeteria's counter, and waited for them to come in. The menu consisted of sweet tea (we're in the south so that's a must have), fresh fruit salad, and pastry. 

Little one's pre-school is a small school with three classrooms of 3 & 4 yr. old children.  However, the teachers  just can't step out of the classroom leaving the children unattended.  Thankfully the surprise breakfast was possible due to the staff's team effort.  (I am so grateful that the director, and the administrative assistant took over the classrooms so the teachers can enjoy their teacher appreciation breakfast.) 

As soon as they walked in little one and I were supposed to say, "Surprise, Happy Teacher Day!" But, I found myself saying it alone since he hid behind me, and was being all shy. LOL    

Group picture with all of the teachers. 
The teachers were thankful, and enjoyed a little "me" time away from the kids to celebrate their week.  I forgot to mention that little one also made some drawings in a card for both his teachers. (Now how did I miss that picture!) 

How are you celebrating the teachers in your children's lives?  Please comment, like, share or pin! 

¡Hasta la próxima!