Monday, November 25, 2013

"It’s Never Too Late to Raise Bilingual Children" {Spanglish Baby}



Since the moment I married the love of my life,  and started a biracial familia I knew I wanted to raise our child to be bilingual in both English and Spanish. However, it was a late start, and a roller coaster ride!

Read our story: "Here’s Proof That It’s Never Too Late to Raise Bilingual Children." I am truly excited to have had the opportunity to guest post on Spanglish Baby; and I hope that our story will inspire you.  

1 comment :

  1. It has been such a pleasure to follow your journey and see your confidence as a teacher grow while your son's language ability soars. I loved your post at Spanglish Baby - it gives me hope that one day my girls will be bilingual too - we have a very long way to go!

    ReplyDelete

© Discovering The World Through My Son's Eyes 2012. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except as expressly permitted in writing by the owner/author of Discovering The World Through My Son's Eyes.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...