Pages

All About Me {Free Spanish Printable}

With summer in full swing I'm looking to focus more on Spanish activities with little one.  An on-line search for an "All About Me" Spanish printable proved to be unsuccessful! So I set out to create a free printable for my readers! He's already used it, and it was loads of fun!  



¡Lee Todo Sobre Mi! was created out of the need to have my son read and write in Spanish, hence reinforcing his Spanish biliteracy.  Little one had his Spanish playgroup come over, and together they completed this activity. 

To make it more fun I printed it on an 11x17 sheet of paper because I wanted it to look like a poster. :)   **Note, the free printable is set to print on a standard 8 1/2 x 11 sheet of paper.

Click below to get it.



Hope you enjoy the free printable as much as the kiddos enjoyed it!