Pages

Stress-Free Holiday Shopping


I have a confession to make. I really hate going out to stores to shop especially around the holiday season. I cringe at the thought of long lines, crowded stores, and trying to figure out what Christmas Gifts to buy for my loved ones. 



With that being said, I for one, love to shop online! That for me is a deal breaker! Shopping online is actually a stress reliever for me. 👀 Ha! 

You can enjoy a stress-free holiday season by simply following these three steps: 1) set aside a budget, 2) make a list of whom you want to gift, and 3) shop online! 

As a busy mama, that takes care of her family, and works full-time I want to relax during this season, and shop for gifts that I can feel good about for my loved ones and friends. 

UncommonGoods has a large selection of products that are sustainable, and green. Their mission is to make socially and environmentally friendly products while making a positive impact in the workplace, and the world. . As an Eco-friendly company they realize that by producing catalogs they are using the earth's resources they are shifting to more business online. 

For instance, gifts for Mom! Getting gifts that are handmade, recycled and organic for both my Mom and Mother-in-Law that I'm sure they'll love is one of my priorities. You’ve got to impress the two most important ladies of your life, right? {Smile!} 


With my list and budget in hand I'm ready to shop at UncommonGoods website to see the great selection of Christmas gifts that they have. 

This Christmas, I want to get hubby a unique, different and special gift for men. Believe me when I tell you that sometimes it's hard to find a special gift for him. 


Second on the list are my sisters, friends, and colleagues. I found some beautiful and great Christmas gift ideas for women at UncommonGoods.


Then of course, there’s little man! Can't forget the kids.  You can find a fun selection of gifts for kids at UncommonGoods from books, to do-it-yourself kits, and this adorable ice cream truck, too!


This holiday season, sit back, relax, and enjoy all the Christmas cheer stress-free.
Merry Christmas! 



¡Feliz Navidad!


Images source: Used with permission from UncommonGoods