Pages

21 Days of Contagious Gratitude




I'm so excited!!! Today is November 1st and it's the official kick-off to 21 Days of Contagious Gratitude Challenge! Mari Tuten-Hernandez from Inspired by Family Magazine is the mastermind behind this awesome challenge! Over 21 bloggers including myself have joined forces, and every day we will all be blogging about what we are thankful for! 

Of course, being this the 1st day of the challenge, and in light of the recent events of the Superstorm Sandy... I'm grateful to have power (electricity), and running water. :) I will be posting on my Facebook page this question daily until my scheduled post on November 11.  Then I will continue participating until the 21st of November. 

What are you grateful for? Please comment here, or on my Facebook page.  I will be compiling a list of things that my family and friends are thankful for.